Thursday, July 14, 2011

Little Bo Peep



Since the boys had a Mother Goose party back in the spring at preschool, Graycen has been enamored with Little Bo Peep. She told me that this year she wanted a pink, Little Bo Peep party for her birthday!! It seemed like an odd request to me, but it turned out to be a really fun and cute party theme. Here are some pictures from Graycen's third birthday party - I can't believe it's been three years, already. We are so thankful for this little sweet pea and can't imagine our family without her spunky little spirit. She loves playing with her big brothers and does a pretty good job of keeping up with them. She has moved out of her crib (she really did love sleeping in that thing) and is now in her big girl bed. Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!



birthday girl with her cake......








Mimi made this quilt for Graycen's big girl bed...


All of the kiddos went on a search for Bo Peep's missing sheep.....


showing off the sheep she made.....




A BIG thank you to my talented mother-in-law and sister-in-law for making the awesome birthday cake and sheep cupcakes (although I did take part in sticking little marshmallows all over the cupcakes :), and to my mom for staying up late with me glueing cottonballs on about 75 little lost sheep..........

1 comment:

Summer said...

she could not be more precious--and cute party too!!!